Technical AlertsLate-breaking technical issues, software updates, and technical support tips and tools.
Avid Releases Pro Tools 11.0.3 Update for Mavericks
Avid has released Pro Tools 11.0.3. This update is compatible with Mac OS 10.8.5, and 10.9 (Mavericks).
From the Avid website:
- Pro Tools 11.0.3 is a full installer
- If Pro Tools 11.0-11.0.2 is currently installed, Avid recommends selecting "Replace" when updating to 11.0.3
- Install Mac OS X 10.9 (Mavericks) compatible Drivers for your Avid hardware. Uninstallers are included in the updated Mac OS X Mavericks drivers
- Pro Tools 11.0.3 uses a single installer for both Pro Tools and Pro Tools HD. The installation is the same for both, only the iLok authorization is different
- See the Pro Tools Software Installation Guide for complete instructions
- The Pro Tools application is not automatically added to the Dock on Mac OS X, but can be manually added by dragging the application icon to the Dock
For more info, visit the Pro Tools 11.0.3 download page.