The Livemix CS-SOLO is simple to use and full of professional features. The LCD touchscreen, with custom naming, makes creating a mix easy. Dedicated knobs provide quick access to essential features. The CS-SOLO provides 24 channels plus accessory channels, each with EQ and compression.
The master output features EQ, compression and reverb. MirrorMix® remote setup and mixing, mute and solo options abd channel grouping make the Livemix system deep enough for professionals, but simple enough for volunteers. To maximize stage mixes, connect two CS-SOLO units to a single port on the MIX-16 or MIX-32.
The first mixer is the blue “A Mix” while the second unit will be the red “B Mix”. Power and audio is supplied to the second CS-SOLO, over a network cable, connected to the CS-SOLO THRU port.
• 24 channels
• Touchscreen and knob control
• 1/8” and 1/4” headphone output
• Ambient mics & intercom
• Auxiliary input
• Mute/Solo options
• Customizable groups
• Up to 12 Stereo Pairs
• Customizable channel presets with 3 band EQ (all bands sweepable), high-pass filter & compression on every channel
• MirrorMix remote setup and mixing
• Global channel naming
• Save mixes and band templates locally or to USB flash drive
• THRU port for connecting one additional CS-SOLO
• Robust aluminum box
• Supports Livemix FP-2 foot pedal