The First Portable 1073 Mic Pre
The 1073 DMP features the same pre-amp and the same Carnhill (St Ives) transformers as the 1073 and 1084.
All units come standard with the 'Bootsy Collins' mod which consists of a Jensen DI transformer to create the first 1073 direct box. The 1073DMP features include two DI thrus, phase reverse, 48V for phantom power, a built in PSU for extra portability and the same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for.
DMP Users Include:
Slash, Vance Powell, Chris "Frenchie' Smith, Timo Kielnecker (G Love), Chris Chaney (Alanis Morrisette Janes Addiction), Warren Haynes, Bootsy Collins, Snoop Dogg, Matt Sorum, Huw Williams, Dave Weiner, Derek Trucks, Oteal Burbridge, Jackie Greene, The Chris Robinson Brotherhood, Charles Twilling, Bobby Vega, Rafael Moreira
- Built in PSU for extra portability.
- DI in and DI through.
- 48v for phantom power.
- Solid steel chassis.
- Same hand-wired modular design that BAE is known for.
- single channel w/ power supply
- single channel w/out power supply
- dual channel w/ power supply
- dual channel w/out power supply