Box Quantity: 2
- Glass Wool Construction
- 6-lb Density per Cubic Foot
- Offers Acoustically Transparent Fabric
- Improves Sound Intelligibility in Rooms
- Dampens Room Reflections, Absorbs Lows
- Passes ASTM-E84/Cam/UL S102 Requirements
- Includes Corkscrew Anchors
- High performance ceiling baffle
- Attenuates the reverberant field
- Balanced absorption down to 125 Hz
- Architecturally appealing fabric cover
- Includes SlipNot Suspension Cables
The Saturna Hanging Ceiling Baffle by Primacoustic is an acoustic baffle designed to reduce room chatter, shorten reverberation time, and improve sound intelligibility in installations in which both sound control and an attractive appearance are important. With a density of 6 lb per cubic foot, Saturna baffles are low frequency absorbers which help you achieve a natural sounding room. The baffles are suspended from the ceiling by means of included mounting hardware.
Saturna baffles are constructed with two high-density 6 lb glass wool panels that are fully encapsulated with micromesh and bound with resin hardened edges. This prevents the minute glass fibers from escaping during the handling process. Each panel is hand wrapped in a durable acoustically transparent fabric designed to be both aesthetically pleasing and easy to clean. The two panels are then clamped together with adjustable hanging straps.
The Saturna baffles have been ASTM-E84 and Can/UL S102 tested to meet stringent class-A requirements for use in public places. This makes the Saturna suitable for schools, hotel lobbies, convention centers, airports, etc. They feature a set of pre-installed corkscrew anchors and a set of SlipNot suspension cables to facilitate mounting.