Box Quantity: 2
- Add a Corner Bass Trap to Any Room
- Made from High-Density 6.0 lb Glass Wool
- Includes 2 Broadway Panels (24 x 48")
- Corner Mounting Hardware Included
The FullTrap from Primacoustic is a 24" x 48" x 8" broadband absorber designed to effectively control bass as low as 75Hz, while simultaneously controlling frequencies that extend well above the threshold of human hearing. Shipped flat in kit form to save freight, the FullTrap features an easy to assemble wood frame using regular household tools.
Three acoustic principles are employed to help the absorber achieve its aims. High frequencies are absorbed with a fabric covered 3" thick high-density fiberglass panel, while behind the panel is a 16" deep open air space to reduce low-mid and bass frequencies. Bass is absorbed by a heavy limp-mass membrane that is suspended within the frame and left to vibrate.
As a broadband absorber, the FullTrap not only helps control bass, but also helps in eliminating flutter echo, standing waves and generally tightens up room acoustics. The end result effectively expands the size of the listening sweet-spot while reducing ear fatigue, and makes the FullTrap particularly valuable for those working in small rooms.
- Combination 3-way broadband absorber
- Prevents bass build-up
- The perfect bass trap for small rooms
- Ships flat to save money and is easily assembled using simple household tools
- White (Paintable)