- 48 x 24 x 8" (121.92 x 60.96 x 20.32cm)
- Effectively Reduces Flutter Echoes
- Ships Flat and Easily Assembled
The Primacoustic Flexi-Fuser is a wood composite panel that features 6 variable pitch diffuser slats to minimize flutter echo and standing waves, while maintaining air and acoustical balance in recording studios and home theaters. While foam treatment panels may prove equally effective, too many will dull the listening environment. The Flexi-Fuser effectively minimizes high-frequency flutter echoes without dulling the natural "air" of the listening environment. The panel ships flat, features a washable black melamine finish and is easily assembled.
- Mid and high frequency flutter echo is reduced and help control primary reflections
- Six variable pitch diffuser slats span from top to bottom that may be rotated to various angles to create the desired energy spread
- High density absorptive acoustic panels are discretely positioned behind the slats to eliminate resonance